Bill Barillari is a trial attorney that has handled many complex personally injury cases in New York and New Jersey successfully recovering millions for his clients. The Barillari Law Firm is located in the heart of Great Kills town, Staten Island, NY and in Red Bank, New Jersey. He is admitted to practice law in New York State Courts, New Jersey Courts and the Federal Courts of the Eastern District of New York, Southern District of New York and Federal Court for the District of New Jersey.
Bill received his doctorate of law degree from St. John’s University School of Law(1991), received his undergraduate degree from St. John’s University in Staten Island (1988).
Bill Barillari has the distinction of being named as a New York Super Lawyer. Only 5% of the lawyers in each state are named Super Lawyers. He is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a nation wide organization of trial attorneys, who have recovered million dollar verdicts and settlements for their injured clients.
Current Professional Associations and Positions:
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- New York Academy of Trial Lawyers
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Staten Island Trial Lawyers Association
- Director of the Staten Island Trial Lawyers Association
- Richmond County Bar Association
- Law Day Chairperson, Richmond County Bar Association
- Director of the Richmond County Bar Association
- St. John’s University Alumni Association
- Bill Barillari is also a court appointed Small Claims Court Arbitrator in Civil Court, Richmond County where he volunteers his services pro bono.
Anthony Bisignano (Of Counsel)
Anthony Bisignano is an attorney committed to recovering the highest possible settlements and awards for his clients. His practice concentrates on plaintiff’s personal injury involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death. He has resolved many major cases in the State and Federal Courts of New York and New Jersey. His focus is in the area of injured victim persons’s rights, including construction accidents, defective products, maritime, premises liability, motor vehicle accidents and mass transportation disasters. His practice has also allowed him to litigate select complex matters involving environmental law and real estate transactions. Mr. Bisignano has made multiple recoveries in excess of a million dollars by verdict and settlement on behalf of his seriously injured clients. He prides himself in the care and personal attention he gives to his clients during their time of need.